BPro 24-Hour Ambulatory BP Monitor
Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) is the gold standard in the diagnosis of hypertension. It tracks your blood pressure over a 24-hour period at periodic intervals, providing data to predict and manage cardiovascular risks. ABPM is superior to one-off blood pressure measurements which may be distorted by phenomena such as white-coat hypertension.
Traditional ABPM devices work with a cuff mechanism that contracts around the arm at periodic intervals, which can cause user discomfort and affect their sleep.
BPro is a medical-grade cuffless ABPM device which does not inflate, is non-invasive, and does not disturb sleep, offering user comfort throughout the full 24 hour period.
Features and Benefits
- Traffic Light Indicator for convenient hypertension assessment
- Continuous monitoring promotes better control and management of blood pressure
- Daily comprehensive report, tracking 24-hour BP patterns, waveform analysis and CASP readings
- Generates genuine “sleep-time” blood pressure readings without waking the patients
- Complete diagnosis of hypertensive patients
- Allows for collection of clinically relevant patient BP data
- Better control and management of patient BP data
- Faster and more effective way to assess patient BP conditions