Balloon Sinus Dilatation System
MESIRETM Balloon catheter is non-compliant balloon catheters designed for precise control on diameter of balloon expansion. It enables accurate placement of balloon in the sinus ostia through visual indicators.
Precise balloon placement
• Endoscopic markers provide information on balloon location under direct visualization
• Enhanced shaft coloring and markers provide improved visibility under low light
Enhanced tracking and retraction
• Optimized balloon tapers
• Six-fold balloon design
• New balloon insertion stylet enabling smooth balloon insertion into the sinus guide catheter
Increased procedural efficiency
• Precise re-wrapping of balloon
• Less balloon deflation time*
MESIRETM guide catheter with a distal angle of 0° , 30° , 70° , 90° , 110° are designed for targeted navigation of the MesireTM balloon catheter into respective ostium. MesireTM guide is having soft atraumatic tip which prevents the tissue trauma during the insertion.
MESIRETM Illuminus light compatible light wire provides sinus cavity navigation and as an insertion aid for the balloon catheter. Illumination of the light wire allows precise placement.
• Enables transcutaneous localization of device tip for confident confirmation of sinus access
• Distal-tip design enables responsive transmission of fine adjustment to seek visualized targets
• Compatible with light guide cable, connecting to a standard light source