CRYO-S Electric II in GYNAECOLOGY
Advantages of cryosurgical Gynaecological treatment
- Contrary to other methods the zone of tissue necrosis does not increase on the second day after treatment. It is exactly as intended, and consistent with the borders of the frozen area. In case of coagulation methods, burn tissue demarcates deeper than can be seen during the procedure (Laser, LOOP, RF).
- Cryosurgical treatment of cervix pathologies is not associated with the risk of endometriosis! The frozen area remains covered with epithelium, which plays the role of a biological dressing.
- All cryoprobes are autoclavable.
- A wide variety of probes allows for treatments of any section of genital ducts, e.g.,in the cervix, which is very difficult if not impossible with the use of photocoagulation or laser.
- Cryosurgical treatment is inexpensive and effective. Satisfaction is guaranteed by the excellent quality state-of-the-art technology.
It is necessary to select the appropriate type of probe suitable to the shape and location of the lesion. Touch the affected place with probe, and activate the device pressing the footswitch. The probe adheres to the tissue lowering its temperature. During about 2 minutes, a margin of frozen tissue is created. It is advisable to achieve freezing depth of 3-4 millimeters. Upon releasing the footswitch the probe warms up within seconds.
It lasts a few weeks. The place of freezing remains covered with dead epithelium, which plays the role of natural dressing, and then peels off. After treatment, patient experiences metrorrhea-effusion from among frozen epithelium cells. It is not necessary to use any tablets or globules. However, it is advisable to maintain high personal hygiene, and to take showers instead of baths in a tub. Sexual intercourse during the healing period is inadmissible. If a patient visits other doctors during the period following the treatment, she must inform them of the cryosurgery treatment, otherwise a misdiagnosis is possible.
The final result is fully satisfactory. The physiological regeneration of tissue does not leave scars. The sore place becomes healthy, fully elastic. For this reason cryosurgery is permitted in nulligravidas cases. Photo documentation of the changed place before and after cryosurgery is advisable as a very good result may give rise to suspicions that there was no pre-existing illness.
sample of cryotherapy treatments: cervix and endocervix freezing, condylomata acuminata and nabothian cyst freezing
Endometrial cryoablation is considered an innovative technique. We have few data on this technique, and, as of yet, there are published long term results of large, randomized, controlled trials. Based on the results of such randomized, controlled trial shows that endometrial cryoablation compares with transcervicalresection of the endometrium in terms of efficacy, the level of satisfaction and the reoperation rate. It was found that endometrial cryoablation is a very efficient method in women affected by uterine bleeding due to nonmalignant endometrial hyperplasia. Finally, the selection criteria for this procedure include non-obese women, having had menarche at 12 years old or later, having given birth no more than twice, and with endometrial thickness no more than 10 mm.
SPRAY TYPE CRYOPROBES SG 10 – the best cryoprobe dedicated for condylomata acuminata and type of irregular lesion
Developed and patented in Metrum CryoFlex liquifiers system dedicated for Gynaecology can be used with the unique spray type cryoapplicator SG10.