- Angiographic Catheters
- Aortic Valvuloplasty
- Introducer Sheath
- Occlusion Devices
- Paediatric Valvuloplasty
- PTV Catheters
- Pulmonary Atresia
- Retrieval Devices
- RF Puncture / Perforation
- Sizing Catheters
- Stent Placement
The Venus P-Valve System is the first self-expanding nitinol stent for pulmonary valve in Europe known to Venus Medtech. The Venus P-Valve System was designed at 28-36 mm for valve diameter specifically for large RVOTs. The intended purpose of Venus P-Valve is to replace the pulmonary heart valve with an artificial valve using a minimally invasive percutaneous approach, to treat right ventricular outflow tract (RVOT) dysfunction and specifically for the dilated outflow tracts to restore pulmonary valve function.
• Self expanding nitinol frame
• 6 radiopaque markers
• Single layer porcine pericardium
• Tri-leaflet valve sutured within skirt
Venus Delivery Catheter System
• The handle at the proximal end of the catheter is used to load and deploy the valve.
• The micro knob is turned counterclockwise to load the valve and clockwise to deploy the valve.
• 0.035″ (0.889 mm) guide wire.
• 22Fr and 24Fr Sheath.
• Self-patented compression loading system, specially designed for Venus P-Valves.
• Easy to operate, with force evenly distributed, protects the valve.