DERMATOLOGY – CRYO-S Electric
Cryosurgery is a way of treatment that is used for various benign, premalignant and malignant skin lesions, either as a primary or as an alternative form of treatment. From clinical point of view the method is simple and safe. The broad spectrum of indications and relatively low cost of freezing makes this technique very popular in dermatological practice.
Advantages of Cryo-S Electric II
– Bloodless method
– Leaves no scar or scar is “noncolloidal”
– In most cases anaesthesia is not needed -Treatments can be single or multi-stage
– Low invasive method acceptable for patients in all ages (most of them can be treated in out-patient clinics or One Day Surgery centres)
– Treatment is safe
– Excellent cosmetic effects
Effects of cryosurgery
Developed by Metrum CryoFlex, the spray probe system dedicated for dermatosurgery can be used with unique cryoapplicator SD 10. Cryoprobe SD 10 is a spray type cryoprobe. This spray type cryoprobe can replace all contact type cryoprobes except the needle type. SD 10 cryoprobe can be used more efficiently in comparison with traditional contact type (even liquid nitrogen probes) because of;
– Possibility of tissue moistening with liquid N2O – accumulation of liquid N2O intensifies cryodestruction (1 drop of liquid N20 is twice as powerful as 1 drop of liquid nitrogen)
– Possibility of tissue’s micro cracks penetration.