Bone Metastasis Tip – RF Electrode
The Bone Metastasis Tip is a specialized electrode designed for the ablation vertebral metastases
– It is a non – cooled, saline-perfused, 17G, monopolar electrode. It allows for the minute, accurate perfusion of saline into the vertebral body, thereby producing a more spherical ablation zone.
– It is used with a dedicated temperature-controlled algorithm that is specifically designed for the ablation of vertebral metastases.
– It is equipped with two temperature sensors:
– One fixed for lesion temperature control
– One movable for real time tissue temperature monitoring
– Available in different total lengths and with different active tip lengths.