Vari Tip – RF Electrode
Electrosurgical system handpiece, hand-controlled, general-purpose
– Cold water circulation system prevents contiguous tissue from charring and thus improves RF ablation zone.
– Bendable handle makes CT guidance procedure safer and easier by preventing electrode cables from blocking at CT gantry.
– Exposure tip length is adjustable from 0.5cm to 4.0cm so this one electrode can cover several different sizes of lesions in one patient.
– Various electrode lengths make any approaches of RFA procedures possible.
– Exposure tip is processed to be echogenic.
– Smoothed out the risen edge of insulation for easier insertion and repositioning.
– Length marks make operators easy to identify the inserted depth.