- Heart Ablation
- Pain Management
- Access Devices
- Drainage Catheters
- Introducer Sheath
- Radial Compression
- Retrieval Devices
- RF Tumor Ablation
Metrum CRYO S Electric II CryoSurgery System
CRYO-S ElectricTM. State-of-the-art cryosurgical device manufactured by Metrum CryoFlex is the new generation of apparatus recommended by many experts in the field since 1992. Cryo-S Electric II is controlled by microprocessor, and all parameters are displayed on LCD screen.
CRYO-S Electric II device – smart technology, new standard in cryosurgery. Whats New?
- Mode selection, cleaning the probe and freezing can be performed automatically using foot switch or touch panel so that the site of a lesion remains sterile.
- Electronic communication (chip system) between the main device and the connected cryoprobe.
- Unit recognises optimal operating parameters and auto-configures to probe characteristics.
- Pressure and gas flow are set automatically, any manual adjustment is not necessary
- Contains automatic probe cleaning system and two freezing modes (continuous and discontinuous)
Cleaning may be performed in two modes:
- Mode selection, cleaning the probe and freezing can be performed automatically using footswitch or touch screen, so that the site of a lesion remains sterile.
- Gas pressure and flow are set automatically, manual adjustment is not necessary.
- Temperature of the probe, pressure, gas flow, time of the procedure are displayed during freezing.